Last Revised: Sept 16th, 2019
Personal Information We Collect Without Logging-in
When you use this website, we may collect personally identifiable information including but not limited to:
- Hardware, Software and Network Information
- your IP address, browser type, domain names, operating system, internet service provider (ISP), access times, referring web site address, page navigation and clickstream behavior
- Web Server Logs
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we may collect about you.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- We also may use local storage such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we may partner with to provide certain features on this website may use local storage such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing local storage.
- Geo-location Services
- When you enable a location-based service, we may collect information about your location. Your browser may use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. You may opt-out of geo-location collection by changing the setting of your browser or device.
These technologies are used to analyze trends and gather demographic information about our users. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by companies such as Google Analytics on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Personal Information We Collect After Logging-in
The main type of information we hold about you and protect is health and financial.
Health information includes, medications, symptoms, treatments, and procedures. We get some of this information directly from you, when you register with us and when you enter information into the OkRx web portal, and we get some information from our mutual healthcare providers if they also elect to use the OkRx web portal.
Financial information includes insurance plan information, the costs of any medication, medical device or procedure that has been prescribed. To access some services or programs you may be required to provide information about income, the income of family members and/or household, dependants, costs of living, any costs associated with costs of medications, medical devices or procedures that have been prescribed. If you or your healthcare professionals elect to use the OkRx web portal to facilitate your enrolment and ongoing communication with these services or program we will collect this information
Any correspondence we receive from you may be uploaded electronically to your OkRx record.
We retain recordings of our consultations with you, so that we can ensure high quality care is provided to you, and, with your Consent, these recordings are held securely in accordance with our retention policy.
We may also hold information about you and your health from other apps, devices and services you have given your Consent to that data being shared with us. Examples include connecting to our App through a smart watch.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may only use the information collected for purposes such as:
- Providing personalized website content based on your preferences
- Obtaining and using data about your precise location where you give your Consent (through providing us access to your location), for example to help direct you to the nearest pharmacy. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Using your email address and/or phone number to contact you with occasional updates and marketing messages where you have not opted out, based on our legitimate interest in marketing our services to you and subject to your right to opt out at any time.
- Data analysis about your use of our products and services to manage and plan future needs of the OkRx portal, forecast demand of service and understand other trends in use. This includes which features users use the most and find most helpful, and what features users require from us. This does not involve making any decisions about you - it is only about improving the OkRx portal so that we can deliver better services to you. Strict confidentiality and data security provisions will apply at all times.
How We Share Personal Information Collected Without Consent
OkRx will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Leven or the OkRx site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Leven
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Leven or the public.
How We Share Personal Information Collected with Consent
The OkRx web portal will obtain your Consent to share information as described below:
- When you sign up (or your healthcare professional signs you up) for the OkRx web portal we will obtain your Consent to share your information with your healthcare professionals (such as Prescribers, Nurses, Drug Access Navigators who work with your Prescriber, and Pharmacists) for the purpose of assisting you with obtaining reimbursement for medication, medical devices and/or medical procedures and for completing any other processes or forms to assist you with obtaining the actual products or procedures.
- When you sign up (or your healthcare professional signs you up) for the OkRx web portal we will obtain your Consent to share your information with your insurer (this could be a private or public insurer) for the purpose of assisting you with obtaining reimbursement for medication, medical devices and/or medical procedure
- If you or your healthcare professional elect to enroll you into a Patient Assistance Program and wish to use the OkRx portal to facilitate the enrolment process and the ongoing communication process we will obtain your Consent to share your information with these Programs for the purpose of facilitating enrolment, assisting you with obtaining reimbursement for products or services the Program supports, and any other processes or forms to assist you with obtaining the actual products, services or procedures offered by the Program.
Leven Systems does not sell any information that may identify you to third parties.
How We Protect Your Information
OkRx does not store personal health data on your computer or mobile device (you may elect to download information to your device from time to time but this is not required for the OkRx web portal to work). We store all your personal information on secure servers.
OkRx has established appropriate physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect from or about our users. We restrict access of personal information to only Leven employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information to provide you service, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
We will protect personal information stored on the website from unauthorized access using virtual machine servers and cloud based services with bank-grade encryption and security levels (e.g., firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. We use recognized industry safeguards to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse and unauthorized alteration. Every effort is taken to ensure that no one else will see or obtain your personal data. Complete confidentiality and security however is not yet guaranteed over the Internet. Internet use and communication is subject to interception, loss and alteration. You acknowledge and agree that Leven Systems shall not be responsible for any damages you may suffer as a result of the transmission of personal information over the Internet, and that any and all communications will be at your own risk.
If you have any questions about security or have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure, you may contact our Privacy Officer us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail:Leven Systems Inc.
ATTN: Privacy Officer
2360 Bristol Circle
All such inquiries and complaints will be treated as strictly confidential.
You Can Protect Your Information
To keep your data protected, you should make sure you have a strong password, change your password frequently and keep your password safe. You must also ensure you logout after you finish using the web-portal each time. The OkRx portal stores and presents information on your most recent login and tracks who has viewed your data. If you have any concerns, contact us at email@example.com
Seals, Buttons and Content from Other Companies
This website may include seals, buttons and content links to other companies (for example; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on this website, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. When you use a link to go from ours website to another website, our Privacy Notice is no longer in effect and you will be subject to the policies of other company. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
At times you may choose to connect your accounts with other app providers (such as a social media) to your account with us. If you choose to do this, we will receive limited information about you from that provider and their app such as your email address, name, and other sign-up related details.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information or our web-based portal, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also write to us at:Leven Systems Inc.
ATTN: Privacy Officer
2360 Bristol Circle